Meal Bag for 4 Chicken Pilau $20.00
This bag contains all the ingredients to make a delicious Chicken Pilau for 4 people.
The recipe makes a mild version of this Pilau, suitable for a variety of tastes. You can make it more fiery by adding fresh chilli (included).
- Peel and chop the onion and sauté in the oil until it is translucent.
2 Pour in the Indian rice mix and stir to coat with oil.
- Cut the chicken thighs in half and add to the rice.
- Pour over 700ml of water and cover the pan, bring to the boil, then immediately reduce to a simmer and cook over a medium heat for 15 minutes. Do not over cook as the rice will become mushy.
- Turn off the heat, leave the lid on and rest for 10 minutes before serving.
- Chop the cucumber, mint and spring onion and add the yoghurt. Serve with the Pilau as a side dish.
You could add chopped coriander and cashews over the Pilau if you desire.Back to Blog Page